Our group resides in the Springfield, IL area and we welcome new members.
If you would like to be a member of the Springfield Ghost Society there
are some basic rules.
1. You must be 18 years of age or older.
2. All investigations are to be kept confidential.
They are only discussed within the group.
3. I would like to be kept informed of any investigations or activities
using the Springfield Ghost Society's name in advance. If you run into
trouble and my name is brought up, I would know a little about what is
4. You must be an active member of the Springfield Ghost Society to
participate in investigations. To be eligible to participate in an
investigation you must:
* Attend the meeting prior to the date of the investigation
Example: if a member does not attend the January meeting, that member
will not be eligible to participate in any investigation until the next
meeting they attend.
* If a member does attend meetings on a regular basis and has kept in
contact with Debbie Lowery, that member's name will be placed on the
investigation eligibilty list. Members who attended the previous
meeting will take priority on the eligibility list.
* Complete and turn in report(s) from any previous investigation.
* If a member is scheduled to attend an investigation, but is unable to
do so, that member must contact Debbie Lowery as soon as possible so
she may schedule another member to attend. Failure to do so could
result in your name being removed from the eligibility list. It is
understood there are circumstances that could prohibit a member from
contacting Debbie in a timely manner. This will be taken into
5. Manners and professionalism are a must when doing an investigation.
6. Anyone who is caught doing anything illegal using the Springfield
Ghost Society name will be asked to turn in their membership to the
There is a $20.00 annual membership fee to join the Springfield Ghost Society.